Beyonce Paints L'Oreal Red

In May of 2009 I met Beyonce backstage at the Greensboro, North Carolina stop of her 'I Am Sasha Fierce' tour. Surprisingly, it was a major moment in my life.

See, Beyonce and I are the same age. In meeting her, it was obvious that she was living inside her passion, using every talent she had been given and not apologizing for any of it. I saw with my own eyes that she is 1) an angel and 2) embracing and being just exactly who she is at all times. So when she reps L'Oreal I believe her. For reals. Her new commercial for L’OrĂ©al Paris’ latest Infallible Stars Never Fail Lipcolour Compact has just hit the airwaves. (You must check out Beyonce Red)

Funny thing is, no matter how beautiful she is on screen or in film, in person she is absolutely ethereal. For today, we'll settle for the film footage. Enjoy!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: