Beauty Blogosphere Bouquet

Just because I love you.....

I am dying to get my hands on the new NARS exclusive set at Sephora. The Lip Lacquer in Capucine is to dye for and would look amazing with my summer tan.

The Sephora girls totally get my benefit obsession!

I am not going to Paris. Sad I know but three of my favorite beauty bloggers are so it's kind of ok.

Someday I am totally going to replicate this stretch mark cream experiment by the lovelies at Total Beauty

According to WWD Men's fragrance is about to get huge and Posh and Becks are like totally aloud to play with the big kids now.

Fashion Week goes to summer camp: Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim Collection, Miami July 18-21

Is Michelle Obama making a funny with her White House Black Market dress on the view? Either way I vote for her. Nice dress. Nice Make up. Nice statement.

Spa Magazine releases their 2008 International Spa Guide.

When Marta and I were sitting around the Nicholai show at LA Fashion Week with her, I had no idea how important Kelly Cutrone was. Oops.

No comments: