Beauty Blogosphere Bouquet

Spektra Beauty News is the authority on makeup application in my opinion. She finally reveals how to do the perfect summery bronze eye.

My friend Erika at Makeup Bag introduces us to Toluene and Formaldehyde free nail polish pens on display at Target!

Tammy at A Mom in Red High Heels writes another extremely informative piece on the re-vamping of Target's makeup aisle and by all accounts it is going to be the best new grown up girls playground in town.

The girls from Lucky Magazine's blog are in love with a hair product made from bone marrow. Read and come up with your own horror inspiring superlatives. I have too many to write down.

Sephora's very own bloggers, otherwise known as the women behind the curtain and the metaphorical wizards of makeup Oz reveal this weeks hottest launches.

I haven't been lucky enough to try Stella McCartney's eco-friendly skincare line yet but her website sure is purty.

I had the chance to meet Michelle from One Chic Mama recently and she is so Fab!

I love this slideshow from the BBC news on the work and legacy of YSL.

I'm also developing a minor obsession with Carla Bruni, France's first lady, but I don't know what to say about her look at the Funeral. (Probably she was ,you know, grieving and not going for a look.) Claudia Schiffer on the other hand leaves me with one clear word: stun-a. And yes I'm going to the less attractive after-life place for judging the attire of mourning funeral attendees.

Steeping Beauty is the best Latina Style beauty blog around. (She is also just adorable and very very sweet.) Get the skinny from her on how to win a trip to Australia with Jurlique!

No comments: